Soul Eater Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Soul eater RP that takes place 100 years after the manga

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Riza Mizagi
Rakku Nokoribi I_vote_lcapRakku Nokoribi I_voting_barRakku Nokoribi I_vote_rcap 
Madalyn James
Berrysoul
Shinigame
Celestia Nighthawk
Chastity
Nyx
Alex Eternal
Rakku
adelrbelve
Latest topics
» Elsa Vw.iso
Rakku Nokoribi EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:34 am by adelrbelve

» [MU] L\'Economie Pour Les Nuls [PDF]
Rakku Nokoribi EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:39 am by 

»  if you want to rp
Rakku Nokoribi EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:14 pm by Nyx

» Oi!........................
Rakku Nokoribi EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:42 pm by Akirt

» Ruined Wish Game
Rakku Nokoribi EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:45 pm by Chastity

» Application Template.
Rakku Nokoribi EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:39 pm by Chastity

» a walk through the dark forest..
Rakku Nokoribi EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:47 pm by Berrysoul

Affiliates
Rakku Nokoribi 20pbr83
blahl
Rakku Nokoribi Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Copyright.
Soul Eater Next Generation © Shinigame

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Shinigame or Riza Mizagi, Alivyre Angèle Mercier, aeon of ON THE EDGE! for her graphics, Alivyre for coding and Shinigame aka Riza for creating the site, and making the things. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Navigation
Untitled Document .

Rakku Nokoribi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rakku

Rakku

Rakku Nokoribi Empty
PostSubject: Rakku Nokoribi   Rakku Nokoribi EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Name: Rakku Nokoribi
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (Straight)
Appearance: Rakku Nokoribi Tomboy (Rakku also wears a black jacket and doesn't wear a hat.)
Class: Student Meister
Height: 5'7''
Weight: Rakku is a bit underweight. She weighs 100 lbs exactly.

Weapon: At the moment, Rakku has no weapon partner.
Weapon form: (demon weapons only.)
Special abilities: Rakku had only recently gotten to the academy, so right now she really has no abilities. Rakku has performed Soul Purge though.

Parents: Mother: Rina. Father: Dansei
Siblings: Her only sibling was her older brother Tsukai. He was older than Rakku by four years.
Other: The only friend in the world she has at the moment is a German Shepherd dog named Lyra:
Spoiler:
History: Until she was 8, Rakku lived well with her mother, father and brother. During that year, her brother had gone off on his own. That was the first devastation in her life. One year later, when she was 9, Dansei had been going crazy and torturing Rina. Rakku had tried to stop it but Dansei had always threatened to kill she and Rina if she interfered.
One day, Rina couldn't take anymore of the torture and finally gave in to death. Rakku was so sad that she locked herself in her room for days, with her pet dog Lyra who had been hiding from Dansei, and wouldn't come out until her father got a chainsaw and broke the door down. By her hair and Lyra's collar, Dansei grabbed Rakku and Lyra and dragged them into the same room where he held Rina. He put her on the metal bed and strapped her arms and legs to it with duct tape and tossed Lyra in a cage then said "Listen here, you're gonna do some things for me. I've had my eye on this town off to the east, and it's hidden well. I'm counting on your young and keen sight to get a jewel from that town and slaughter anyone who gets in your way. Got it? And if you don't, I'll kill your little puppy." At first she refused then he hit Lyra with a steel club a few times. That got Rakku to agree.
The day after she took care of her horrible mission, and brought the jewel back to him. "Good, you could be of use to me." Dansei muttered to himself, and locked Rakku back in that room and strapped her arms and legs down.
Seven years passed and her father was still forcing her to do his dirty work, until one day, Dansei had grabbed Rakku. She decided that she was going to escape, she had a plan of escape. But it all went wrong. When Dansei grabbed her, she pushed him away. But instead of a simple push, it became Soul Purge, which when resonating with one's own soul the user can drive their own soul wavelength into their opponent's body through a physical strike. And that attack did a huge amount of damage on Dansei. He was on the ground, clutching his stomach as that was where Rakku hit him. How did I do that? No time to think! Run! Rakku thought. Ignoring her hurting father, she escaped the prison she called home.
She came across a school for students that could turn into weapons, and their meisters who wielded them. Rakku now resides there with Lyra, training her body to face her first Kishin, and looking for a weapon partner.
Back to top Go down
Shinigame
Admin

Rakku Nokoribi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakku Nokoribi   Rakku Nokoribi EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://souleaternxgen.rpg-board.net

Rakku Nokoribi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Next Generation :: Character Creation :: Character Applications-