Soul Eater Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Soul eater RP that takes place 100 years after the manga

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Riza Mizagi
First day of school I_vote_lcapFirst day of school I_voting_barFirst day of school I_vote_rcap 
Madalyn James
First day of school I_vote_lcapFirst day of school I_voting_barFirst day of school I_vote_rcap 
Berrysoul
Shinigame
Celestia Nighthawk
Chastity
Nyx
Alex Eternal
Rakku
adelrbelve
Latest topics
» Elsa Vw.iso
First day of school EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:34 am by adelrbelve

» [MU] L\'Economie Pour Les Nuls [PDF]
First day of school EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:39 am by 

»  if you want to rp
First day of school EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:14 pm by Nyx

» Oi!........................
First day of school EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:42 pm by Akirt

» Ruined Wish Game
First day of school EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:45 pm by Chastity

» Application Template.
First day of school EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:39 pm by Chastity

» a walk through the dark forest..
First day of school EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:47 pm by Berrysoul

Affiliates
First day of school 20pbr83
blahl
First day of school Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Copyright.
Soul Eater Next Generation © Shinigame

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Shinigame or Riza Mizagi, Alivyre Angèle Mercier, aeon of ON THE EDGE! for her graphics, Alivyre for coding and Shinigame aka Riza for creating the site, and making the things. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Navigation
Untitled Document .

First day of school

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

First day of school Empty
PostSubject: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:48 am

Riza sat at his desk waiting for his students to arrive. He wore a black long sleeved shirt and jeans. Unprofessional maybe but hey, it made this a lot easier and more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:49 am

Berry walks into the classroom "yo people!" she looks around seeing no one in the room yet. "oops." she giggles lightly and hops in a seat.
Back to top Go down
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:54 am

Riza looked up at the girl who had walked in. He stood up and began writing on the chalkboard as the bell rang. "Ok class welcome to day one." He turned around and noticed only one girl was here. He expected as much and ignored it. "I am Riza your teacher. Rule number one is that the bell doesnt say when class ends. I do." He wished Madalyn would be here on time for once. "As my teaching assistant is not here today we are going to have a change of lesson."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:57 am

Berry looks at her teacher and smiles. "what are we going to do then?" she swings her feet in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:01 am

He looked at the girl. "Since it is only me and you right now I will spar with you one on one." Riza Stood in front of his desk and sat on it. "Come on then. Im waiting."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:03 am

she blinks and shrug. she walks over to him and smiles at him. "hi...am Berry..." she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:08 am

He smiled at this somewhat foolish girl. "Nice to meet you Berry. Now meet unconsciousness.". Riza put his palm on her forehead and shot a massive blast of soul wavelength that sent her flying backwards
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:12 am

she blinks "who?" she yelps as shes throwen backwards by the soul wavelenght. she hits the desk and holds her head "ow! that was mean!" she kicks her feet.
Back to top Go down
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:14 am

Riza watched as she stepped out of the rubble. "Im impressed Berry. Most people wouldnt have been able to stay awake after a hit like that." He got into a fighting stance. "Now I want you to come at me with everything you've got"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:16 am

she blinks a few times and shakes her head. "fine!" she runs at him and kicks at his chest
Back to top Go down
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:18 am

Riza caught her foot and twisted it around. He slammed her down onto the floor and pinned her. "Brute force isn't going to work. You have to be smarter than that."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:19 am

she wiggles under him "no fair!" she blinks and turns into her weapon. she just lays there.
Back to top Go down
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:22 am

Riza picked up Berry. Due to his extremely flexible wavelength he was able to weild her. He tossed her up before catching her in his hand and throwing her at the wall. He watched is it was almost completely embedded in the concrete.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:25 am

she turns back into a human. she tries to wiggle out of the wall. she frowns "not fair!" she wiggles more, she turns back into her and wiggles more to get loose from the wall.
Back to top Go down
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:31 am

Riza smiled and walked over to her. He poke her nose and grinned. "You failed the test...you get an F." He then smiled at her. "But for managing to stay concious you get bonus points." He smiled at her playfully. "And if you can get youself out of the wall you will get more points. which will get you an A."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:35 am

her eyes twitches she growls slightly. she wiggles more and more. she growls as she only gets alittle unstuck. she wiggles more voilently. she the wall around her cracks slightly. she slips out of the wall "yea!" she wiggles alittle more almost out of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Madalyn James

Madalyn James

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:38 am

Madalyn had over slept like usual and hadn't enough time to eat breakfast or anything. She rushed to class dressed in her favorite pair of jeans and a tight fitting black tee shirt. Hoping Riza wouldn't be disappointed in her she checked the time on her phone and ran to class. Having noticed the rather large commotion coming from an opposite wall, she rounded the corner and spotted Riza. Running up to him she placed her hand on his shoulder "I am here, um, alarm didn't go off." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:39 am

Riza sat there watching her. This girl had promise. She could become a great death scythe. That is if she stopped being an idiot. He saw Maddy come running in. "Yes of course it was." He turned back to Berry. "You almost done there?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:41 am

berry wiggle alittle more and falls out of the wall. she looks at him and snort "ha in your face teacher man am out!" she looks at the girl who ran in. she smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
Madalyn James

Madalyn James

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:43 am

Madalyn looked at Riza and blushed some as he knew that the alarm hadn't even gone off at all and she just wanted to sleep in more. Her eyes wandered the trashed room and noticed the girl that was in the wall but wasn't now "Good luck!" she called out to the rather small girl and returned her attention back to Riza "How is she doing so far?"
Back to top Go down
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:46 am

Riza looked at Maddy. "Well unlike the last student she is still alive so I think that is good enough for now." He returned his attention to Berry. "Very good. Now do the hard part. Get a running start and switch from human to weapon form so you can impale the wall." He looked over at Maddy. "Madalyn here will demonstrate for you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:54 am

Berry smiles "that sounds easy." she giggles lightly she looks at Maddy.
Back to top Go down
Madalyn James

Madalyn James

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:56 am

Maddy watched them both and groaned when Riza mention her as the demonstration "Alright girl, watch this." Maddy sprints toward the wall, jumps in the air and quickly shifts into her weapon self. She slams into the wall causing it to break
Back to top Go down
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:08 am

Riza pulled the sword out of the wall. "Ok you try it now. And if you get it on your first try your gonna keep doing it until you fail."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:11 am

she blinks "uh ok.." she backs up and runs at the wall. she jumps and turns into her weapon. she hits the wall and rolls backwards. she turns back into a human. "thats a hard wall.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day of school   First day of school Empty

Back to top Go down

First day of school
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Next Generation :: The Academy :: Classrooms :: Riza's Classroom-
Jump to: