Soul Eater Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Soul eater RP that takes place 100 years after the manga

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Riza Mizagi
Nighthawk, Celestia I_vote_lcapNighthawk, Celestia I_voting_barNighthawk, Celestia I_vote_rcap 
Madalyn James
Nighthawk, Celestia I_vote_lcapNighthawk, Celestia I_voting_barNighthawk, Celestia I_vote_rcap 
Berrysoul
Shinigame
Celestia Nighthawk
Chastity
Nyx
Alex Eternal
Rakku
adelrbelve
Latest topics
» Elsa Vw.iso
Nighthawk, Celestia EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:34 am by adelrbelve

» [MU] L\'Economie Pour Les Nuls [PDF]
Nighthawk, Celestia EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:39 am by 

»  if you want to rp
Nighthawk, Celestia EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:14 pm by Nyx

» Oi!........................
Nighthawk, Celestia EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:42 pm by Akirt

» Ruined Wish Game
Nighthawk, Celestia EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:45 pm by Chastity

» Application Template.
Nighthawk, Celestia EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:39 pm by Chastity

» a walk through the dark forest..
Nighthawk, Celestia EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:47 pm by Berrysoul

Affiliates
Nighthawk, Celestia 20pbr83
blahl
Nighthawk, Celestia Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Copyright.
Soul Eater Next Generation © Shinigame

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Shinigame or Riza Mizagi, Alivyre Angèle Mercier, aeon of ON THE EDGE! for her graphics, Alivyre for coding and Shinigame aka Riza for creating the site, and making the things. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Navigation
Untitled Document .

Nighthawk, Celestia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestia Nighthawk

Celestia Nighthawk

Nighthawk, Celestia Empty
PostSubject: Nighthawk, Celestia   Nighthawk, Celestia EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:45 am

Name: Celestia Nighthawk, she prefers Cel
Sexual Orientation: Bismexy
Appearance: Nighthawk, Celestia Battle10
Class: Demon Weapon
Height: 5 Feet, 3 Inches
Weight: 110 pounds

Weapon:
Weapon form:
Spoiler:
Special abilities: Strong Wave Length, this makes it hard for her to find meister, which tends to irritate her at many moments.

Parents: She doesn't know he mother, but she has a very vague memory about her father. But she can never recollect a name.
Siblings: Only child.
Other: No lovers yet, Not many friends.
History: Cel grew up not knowing either her mother or her father, and she grew in an orphanage at the outskirts of the quiet peaceful town on Berks. She didn't really like many of the other kids in the place, but she made do by being friends with only a few of them, as most picked on her for her black eyes. She went to school as normal, but she also skipped sometimes too, as the thought of sitting in a classroom was boring to her. She much preferred fighting, which is why most of her childhood she spent at a the Tai Chi school in town. Which was were she learned to fight on her own today. Though now she has learned about how she can use her Demon weapon abilities to help people.

Now in her life she loves to run about and party, but she become a very big flirter with guys she likes, and occasionally girls, but she'll mainly walk around with her face covered by her hood and her eyes downcast. As she doesn't like getting attached to people, or letting them in close enough to try.

Last edited by Celestia Nighthawk on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/OurSecrets_LayBuried/
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

Nighthawk, Celestia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighthawk, Celestia   Nighthawk, Celestia EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:49 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Nighthawk, Celestia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Next Generation :: Character Creation :: Character Applications-
Jump to: