Soul Eater Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Soul eater RP that takes place 100 years after the manga

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Riza Mizagi
Study Time! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStudy Time! - Page 2 I_voting_barStudy Time! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Madalyn James
Study Time! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStudy Time! - Page 2 I_voting_barStudy Time! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Berrysoul
Shinigame
Celestia Nighthawk
Chastity
Nyx
Alex Eternal
Rakku
adelrbelve
Latest topics
» Elsa Vw.iso
Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:34 am by adelrbelve

» [MU] L\'Economie Pour Les Nuls [PDF]
Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:39 am by 

»  if you want to rp
Study Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:14 pm by Nyx

» Oi!........................
Study Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:42 pm by Akirt

» Ruined Wish Game
Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:45 pm by Chastity

» Application Template.
Study Time! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:39 pm by Chastity

» a walk through the dark forest..
Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:47 pm by Berrysoul

Affiliates
Study Time! - Page 2 20pbr83
blahl
Study Time! - Page 2 Aff10
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
blahl
Copyright.
Soul Eater Next Generation © Shinigame

©opyrighted

All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Shinigame or Riza Mizagi, Alivyre Angèle Mercier, aeon of ON THE EDGE! for her graphics, Alivyre for coding and Shinigame aka Riza for creating the site, and making the things. And all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool

Navigation
Untitled Document .

Study Time!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Madalyn James

Madalyn James

Study Time! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Study Time!   Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Mr. Mizagi?" she called out when standing outside the classroom door. She popped her head in and looked around. She didn't see him but thought she maybe heard something "Hello...anyone here?" she stepped through the door and looked around
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

PostSubject: Re: Study Time!   Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:15 pm

He growled playfully at her. "But I am the one who always ends up doing all the work sweetheart." He Pulled her to him and rubbed her bra and ran his fingers along the lace
Back to top Go down
Madalyn James

Madalyn James

PostSubject: Re: Study Time!   Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:18 pm

"Oh really? So the other night was just me doing nothing?" she rolled her eyes "I see how it is." she told him and unhooked her bra so that, it fell to the floor. Her breasts bounced lightly
Back to top Go down
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

PostSubject: Re: Study Time!   Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:19 pm

He laughed at her. "Touche Maddy." Riza smiled at her and rubbed her breasts around. "Still I don't mind making you moan." He said teasingly. "I love hearing you moan."
Back to top Go down
Madalyn James

Madalyn James

PostSubject: Re: Study Time!   Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:23 pm

She rolled her eyes "Fifteen to thirteen." she giggled "I am still keeping score, darling." she kissed him deeply and shook her head "Moaning is fun." she teased
Back to top Go down
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

PostSubject: Re: Study Time!   Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:26 pm

He kissed her deeply and squeezed her breasts and dug into them with his claws.
Back to top Go down
Madalyn James

Madalyn James

PostSubject: Re: Study Time!   Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:27 pm

Madalyn blushed and unbutton his pants. She pulled his dick out of his underwear and began to massage it softly, back and forth
Back to top Go down
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

PostSubject: Re: Study Time!   Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:30 pm

He removed her hand. "Nu uh babe." He said. "I am training you." He said before hegan began to lick her breasts. He flicked her nipple with his tounge. Next he ran his tounge around her nipple so it became hard.
Back to top Go down
Madalyn James

Madalyn James

PostSubject: Re: Study Time!   Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:31 pm

Her hand was removed and she stared at him "Fine." she said. Her nipples instantly hardened and she sighed in pleasure. "Training.." she purred and her hand went back to his cock again, teasingly, disobeying.
Back to top Go down
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

PostSubject: Re: Study Time!   Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:34 pm

He growled at his weapon. "Don't make me punish you babe." He continued to lick her nipples and began to suck on them.
Back to top Go down
Madalyn James

Madalyn James

PostSubject: Re: Study Time!   Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Madalyn purred "Win." she told him happily as the goosebumps returned to her skin like they always did
Back to top Go down
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

PostSubject: Re: Study Time!   Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:38 pm

He growled and continued to suck on her breasts harder. He felt his cock get hard as she rubbed it. "Such a naughty girl aren't you Maddy?"
Back to top Go down
Madalyn James

Madalyn James

PostSubject: Re: Study Time!   Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:40 pm

"I suppose I am." she pulled on his cock "I can't help myself..." she admitted and pushed her body against his
Back to top Go down
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

PostSubject: Re: Study Time!   Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:20 pm

He purred at her. His cock throbbed in her hand. He sucked on her tits harder as his hand pulled on her underwear.
Back to top Go down
Madalyn James

Madalyn James

PostSubject: Re: Study Time!   Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:02 pm

Maddy smiled happily as her hand felt him throb so she pulled again and nipped his neck "Go for it baby." she told him
Back to top Go down
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

PostSubject: Re: Study Time!   Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:02 pm

He nipped her neck and purred. "Nah Im gonna make you wait for it." He said teasingly. He rubed her clit and kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Madalyn James

Madalyn James

PostSubject: Re: Study Time!   Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Maddy whimpered in protest and rubbed his cock roughly. She licked the head for a moment and smiled at him "Mm..you shouldn't make me wait to long." she teased
Back to top Go down
Riza Mizagi

Riza Mizagi

PostSubject: Re: Study Time!   Study Time! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:18 pm

He smirked at her. "Oh really? Why what happens if I make you wait too long." He said with a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study Time!   Study Time! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Study Time!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Next Generation :: The Academy :: Classrooms :: Riza's Classroom-
Jump to: